Tour Pitlochry with Highland Odyssey
Your Pitlochry Tour Guide - Allan Stewart will help you unlock this fabulous part of Scotland. Being at the very heart of Scotland, Pitlochry is an ideal base to tour Scotland.
The fully insured VW Minibus can comfortably accommodate up to 7 people.
Alan's company, Highland Odyssey make sure you travel in comfort, safety with an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide. Allan has lived in the heart of Scotland for over 15 years and has known the area much longer. He will share all he has learnt with you. He enjoys hill walking , skiing , local history and world cinema .
Highland Perthshire has a treasure trove of beautiful scenery – hills and glens, lochs and rivers, characterful villages, historic sites – all this and wildlife as well – it has it all .
As a responsible Pitlochry Tour Guide, Highland Odyssey is fully insured and offers :
- Guided Tours for up to 7 people in a comfortable VW Minibus.
- Personalised Service with itineraries tailor-made to the clients needs.
- Hotel and Guest House pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Tours from half a day ( 4 hours ) to whatever suits the customer.
- Short or longer guide walks can be included in the tours if required.
Tours from Pitlochry:-
Tour the Pitlochry area - This is a popular tour taking you to bonny Loch Tummel via the Queens View (Scotland's best view spot), around pristine Loch Rannoch, to remote Rannoch Station by Rannoch Moor, The south Loch Rannoch route including the Black Wood of Rannoch (with its ancient Caledonian Scots Pines) past Schiehallion the Fairy Mountain where the world's mass was calculated in the 19th Century and return to Pitlochry.
Pitlochry is an ideal base to tour other parts of Scotland.
Loch Ness is 2 hours north. St Andrews the home of golf and ancient university town 1.5 hours away. The City of Stirling with its magnificent castle and the Battlefields of Wallace and Bruce fame is 1.5 hours to the south. Oban and the Islands to the west is 2.5 hrs away.
Or further afield -
- `Royal Deeside` - The home of the British Royal family since the tiome of Queen Victoria. This route takes you beautiful Glenshee to Braemar via the Linn o` Dee and Balmoral, Ballater and return to Pitlochry .
If you are looking for a Pitlochry tour, Highland Odyssey guarantees you a unique time discovering the Highlands of Scotland